College living can be tough. Dorms are small, lack privacy and rarely have the space to cook a good meal. Have no fear! You no longer have to miss out on your favorite foods because your dorm room doesn’t have an oven. Keep reading for 10 quick, easy and delicious dorm room meals you can make in your microwave.
1 bag (5.5 oz) Food Should Taste Good™ Tortilla Chips Multigrain
1 cup Old El Paso™ Refried Beans
1/2 cup Pico de Gallo or Salsa SAVE $
4 tablespoon Old El Paso™ diced green chiles
2 cups shredded Mexican Blend Cheese (you can use more or less depending on how much cheese you like)
1. Scatter the entire bag of chips onto a large plate.
2. Place beans in microwave for 30 seconds to make them easier to mix. Add in Pico de Gallo and mix together.
3. Drop spoonfuls of the bean and Pico de Gallo mixture onto the chips.
4. Sprinkle green chilies on top of the bean mixture and chips.
5. Evenly distribute the shredded cheese over the top.
6. Place in microwave and cook for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes depending on the strength of your microwave.
7. Remove from microwave and top with sour cream, additional Pico de Gallo, and guacamole if desired.