These simple life hacks, from making the perfect baked potato to measuring with your hands, will make your life easier. Thanks to these hacks, cooking and eating will no longer be a task, and they might even change your life.
1. Make the perfect loaded potato.
2. How to make super easy sugar cookie bowls.
3. Keep cakes moist by placing a piece of bread on top overnight.
4. Avoid messy hands while eating popsicles.
5. If you put a thumbprint in the middle of your burger it will cook flat, not round.
6. Lather a moat of PB around the J for a drip-free PB&J sandwich.
7. Determine a serving size with your hand.
8. Make dried fruits in your oven.
9. Put a wooden spoon over a boiling pot to prevent spill overs.
10. How to make a bacon taco bowl.
11. Make a brick oven at home for just $5.
12. Keep your avocados green longer with the help of lemon.
13. Use a paper towel to keep your salad fresh and avoid sogginess.
14. Bake tortillas to make your own crispy taco shells.
15. Section off your beef before freezing to have portion-sized patties to defrost.