Buffalo Bacon Chicken Dip
- 2 8-oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 rotisserie chicken, meat removed and chopped
- ½ cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1½ cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 6 - 7 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup chopped green onion, white and green parts
- Tortilla chips
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Combine the cream cheese and ranch dressing. Layer in a 13 x 9 bake dish.
- Toss the chicken in buffalo sauce. Layer onto the ranch-cheese layer. Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350F for 10 minutes or until heated through. Top with bacon and green onion. Serve with tortilla chips.
Inspired by Erica’s Recipes.
Easy Cheesy Pizza Dip
Pizza, but in a dips, try to wrap your mind around this delicious realization.
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- Pepperoni slices, to taste (approx. ¼ cup)
- Tortilla chips or 1 loaf of sourdough bread for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cream cheese, oregano, basil, cheddar cheese and ¾ cup mozzarella cheese.
- Spread into a pie pan or casserole dish. Top cream cheese mixture with pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese followed by pepperoni.
- Bake 25 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is browned.
- Serve with tortilla chips or chopped bread.
Inspired by Spend With Pennies.
Individual Queso Dip Party Cups
No need to chase after the dip when someone snags the bowl - individual queso cups are here. Selfishly (and rightfully) indulge in your personal queso paradise.
- 6 large flour tortillas
- Cooking spray or olive oil
- 16 ounces meltable cheese dip, cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ounce bottle Ortega Mild Green Taco Sauce
- 2 cans Ortega Diced Green Chiles
- 1 can Ortega Black Beans
- Chopped cilantro for garnish
- Tortilla chips, crackers, or veggies for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a regular size muffin tin (not mini). Use a large circle cookie cutter to cut out 24 circles from the tortillas and gently press them into the muffin tins to form tortilla bowls. (You can also use the lid of a large jar and a knife if you don't have a cookie cutter) Spray the tortillas with cooking spray or brush with olive oil. Bake in preheated oven for 6-8 minutes until browned around the edges (watch closely so they don't burn).
- In a large microwave-safe bowl combine meltable cheese cubes, taco sauce, and green chiles. Microwave for 4 minutes, stir, return to microwave for 1 minute at a time as needed until cheese is completely melted and easy to stir. Stir in black beans and salt.
- Spoon queso dip into baked tortilla bowls. Top with chopped cilantro if desired and serve immediately with tortilla chips or veggies for dipping.
Inspired by Creme De La Crumb.
Loaded Baked Potato Dip
Is there anything better than the aroma of a freshly opened potato chips bag? Well there is, if you pair it with a loaded baked potato dip.
- 12 ounces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 16 ounces of sour cream
- ⅓ cup green onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ¼ - ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Potato chips for serving
- Combine the bacon, sour cream, green onions, cheddar, and garlic powder together in a medium bowl and combine. Allow the mixture to chill for at least one hour before serving.
- Adjust the garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Serve with potato chips.
- Store any leftovers covered in the fridge for up to a week.
Inspired by Bless This Mess.
There’s vegetables in the dip so that means it’s healthy, right? Mind over matter; indulge in artichoke heaven to meet those recommended daily greens.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 16 oz light sour cream
- 1 stick (8 tbsp) unsalted butter
- 1½ cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 14 oz quartered artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 4 oz can diced jalapenos, drained
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- In a medium pot over medium heat, melt together 8 oz cream cheese, 16 oz sour cream, 1 stick butter and 1.5-2 cups parmesan cheese, stirring frequently until melted and even consistency. It should start to bubble.
- Stir in coarsely chopped artichoke hearts, your drained jalapenos and drained spinach (I used my hands to squeeze spinach over the sink to remove excess water). Finally, stir in 2-3 pressed garlic cloves.
- Serve hot with chips or crackers or toasted baguettes.
Inspired by Natashas Kitchen.