Are you looking for the one recipe that will win over your kids and parents alike? The one tasty treat that will put a smile on the faces of both your family and guests?
Well, look no further than this tremendous chocolate treat.
It. Cannot. Be. Beaten.
This drumstick brownie ice cream dessert Cooking Panda's go-to for a yummy post-dinner dish -- and it is absolutely delicious.
Here is the full recipe:
- 1 box of brownie mix
- 1 cup of salted peanuts
- 4/5 cup hot fudge
- 2/3 cup of caramel sauce
- 5 waffle cones
- 2/3 gallon vanilla ice cream
1. Follow the directions on the brownie mix box and put it in a greased pan.
2. Prepare the brownies and then remove them from oven.
3. Wait for them to cool down.
4. Take half a waffle cone and spread it out over the brownies.
5. Spread your ice cream over the brownies.
6. Pour the rest of the waffle cone pieces over it and add the peanuts.
7. Pour caramel over the peanuts.
8. Pour your melted hot fudge over the caramel.
9. Cover with a plastic wrap and put it in the freezer for 3 hours.