1. Gingerbread Cookie Overnight OatsPrep Time: 5 minutes Yield: 2 servings Ingredients
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 5 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp clove
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 2 packets stevia
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Mix everything together, refrigerate overnight, and enjoy!
2. Blueberry Muffin Overnight OatsPrep Time: 5 minutes Yield: 1 serving Ingredients
- 1/2 cup rolled oats regular or gluten free
- 1/2 cup plus 2 T milk of choice
- 1 T cashew butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp 100% pure maple syrup or honey
- 1 T ground flax
- Dash of sea salt
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- Combine all ingredients except the blueberries in a small jar that can be sealed.
- Stir well to combine.
- Gently stir in blueberries.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve chilled or warm up in microwave.
3. Carrot Cake Overnight OatsPrep Time: 5 minutes Yield: 1 serving Ingredients
- 50 g (1/2 cup) oats
- 1 small / half a larger carrot (peeled & grated)
- 1-2 tsp honey / maple syrup
- 1 heaped tbsp raisins
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp chia seeds (optional)
- 175 ml (3/4 cup) milk of choice
- 6 walnut halves (broken into smaller pieces)
- 1 tbsp yoghurt (optional)
- The day before serving add the oats, grated carrot, honey/maple syrup, raisins, cinnamon, chia seeds and milk into Tupperware container or jar and give everything a good mix/shake. Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning remove the oats from the fridge, give them a stir before topping with the walnuts, yoghurt and a little more honey/maple syrup if desired. Serve.