The holidays are here and Trader Joe's is back with new fun and exciting products to ring in the festivities! We wanted to compile a list of our favorite holiday items that you can find at Trader Joe's this season.
1. Cookie Mug Hangers These cute cinnamon-spiced cookies are in the shape of gingerbread people and are made to perch on the edge of your cozy mug. These cookies go perfectly with some hot coffee, cocoa, eggnog, you name it!
2. Decked Out Tree Cookies These tree-shaped snacks are biscuits filled with milk chocolate creme. They are decorated with white icing and topped off with red and white sprinkles. These are the perfect treats to put out for a post-dinner snack this holiday season!
3. Peppermint Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix Baking those holiday cookies just got easier with this Peppermint Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix! The mix features dark chocolate and white chocolate chunks and candy cane pieces. All you need to make these sweet treats is to add egg and butter!
4. Sugar Plum Sparkling Beverage I absolutely CANNOT wait to try this one. Trader Joe's new Sugar Plum Sparkling Beverage is preparing with plum juice, white grape juice, and carbonated water. The drink is 50% juice and 50% sparkling water, leading to a slightly sweet, but not overpowering flavor.
5. Jingle Jangle Candy Treat Mix This one isn't new, but Trader Joe's fan-favorite Jingle Jangle is back and it's just as good as ever. This mix of sweet treats features chocolate-covered pretzels, caramel-covered popcorn, a mix of milk and dark chocolate mini peanut butter cups, and more.
6. Trader Joe's Spice Market Seasoning Set
This one isn't sweet, but it sure is an amazing gift idea! Whether it's for your friend who is just learning to cook, or your family overseas, this set of Trader Joe's spice blends is sure to be a hit! What are your favorite holiday items at Trader Joe's? I'll be on my way to the nearest Trader Joe's now!View this post on Instagram