The World's Quickest And Easiest Brownie Recipe
These quick and easy brownies take about 45 minutes to make using ingredients you normally stock in the pantry. Although these brownies come out of the oven cake-like, you can use less flour for a more fudgy consistency. Bon appetit!
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 lbs. granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup walnut halves
- Melt the butter or margarine and mix all of the ingredients in the order given above.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 to 30 minutes in a 9 x 13 inch greased pan.
Tip: Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly and make clean-up easier.