This cake is better than sex!
Did that get your attention? Good, because you’re about to discover your new favorite cake. It’s called Better Than Sex cake, and it’s more than worthy of its name.
This rich, decadent chocolate cake is simple yet so sinful you’ll have trouble just eating one piece.
To make this, just bake a packaged devil’s food cake according to the directions. Once it’s done, combine sweetened condensed milk and caramel topping in a saucepan and pour it over the cake. Sprinkle it with crushed toffee bars while the cake is still warm, then let the whole thing cool.
Finally, when the cake is completely cool, top it with your favorite whipped topping. Garnish the cake with some more toffee bar chunks and drizzle more caramel sauce, then refrigerate and serve it right from the cake pan.
Dessert will never be the same in your house with this deliciously sweet cake.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1/2 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 ounces caramel ice cream topping
- 3 (1.4 ounce) bars chocolate covered toffee, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Bake cake according to package directions for a 9x13 inch pan; cool on wire rack for 5 minutes. Make slits across the top of the cake, making sure not to go through to the bottom.
- In a saucepan over low heat, combine sweetened condensed milk and caramel topping, stirring until smooth and blended. Slowly pour the warm topping mixture over the top of the warm cake, letting it sink into the slits; then sprinkle the crushed chocolate toffee bars liberally across the entire cake while still warm.
- Let cake cool completely, then top with whipped topping. Decorate the top of the cake with some more chocolate toffee bar chunks and swirls of caramel topping. Refrigerate and serve right from the pan!