Don't have enough time in your day? Feeling drained and too tired to make something complicated? Fear not! 15 Minute Lazy Noodles to the rescue! They are so quick, so simple, and most importantly, so delicious. You'll never have an excuse not to cook again!
- Get your noodles boiling in a pot.
- While noodles cook, add oil and ground beef to a skillet. Brown. Add onions and garlic. Stir.
- When noodles are cooked, add spinach and noodles to the skillet.
- Pour soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sesame oil, and honey over noodles. Stir to combine and fully coat noodles. You may also add chili oil at this time if you desire.
- Taste and add salt and pepper if necessary. Serve 15 Minute Lazy Noodles and enjoy!