- 12 ounces dried wheat noodles
- 1 to 2 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 large handfuls baby spinach
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chili oil, optional
- Get your noodles boiling in a pot.
- While noodles cook, add oil and ground beef to a skillet. Brown. Add onions and garlic. Stir.
- When noodles are cooked, add spinach and noodles to the skillet.
- Pour soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sesame oil, and honey over noodles. Stir to combine and fully coat noodles. You may also add chili oil at this time if you desire.
- Taste and add salt and pepper if necessary. Serve 15 Minute Lazy Noodles and enjoy!