Serves: 3 people
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Orange juice
- Lemon-lime soda
- Leftover salt from your pretzel bag
- Strawberry or other fruit garnish (optional)
- A dash of leftover cold coffee
- Coffee creamer, to taste
- Grapes or other fruit from a charcuterie pack
Crammed in a tiny airplane seat? Why not throw a one-person party to make the time pass more quickly?
- To make the margarita, mix all liquids together in a plastic cup. Sprinkle salt over the top -- who has time to properly rim the glass? Garnish and sip!
- To make the White Russian, combine all ingredients in a plastic cup -- with ice, if you can get some. Drink up!
- To make the sangria, slice your fruit into bite-sized pieces, then add to a plastic cup. Pour wine over the fruit. Let it soak for at least 30 minutes -- the perfect time to take a nap! Top off with orange juice and lemon-lime soda. Enjoy!