Serves: 8 people
Cooking Time: 22 minutes
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits, flaky
- 8 ounces of deli ham
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
It's honestly unbelievable how easy and delicious this 3-Ingredient Ham & Cheese Bake is. Make it for a party, for dinner, for an easy lunch--the options are endless!
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Layout 8 biscuits in an oven-safe dish. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Open biscuits and layer each one with cheese and ham, making sure to distribute evenly.
- Return to oven and bake another 5 minutes, or until cheese has melted and biscuits have browned.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes Serve and enjoy!