Will this be your favorite mac and cheese ever? It's totally possible.
- Firstly, Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak and season with salt and pepper. Add red bell pepper.
- Cook until steak reaches your desired doneness. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter. Whisk in garlic, milk, red pepper flakes, cream cheese, and pepper.
- Whisk in cheddar cheese, flour, jack cheese, and Parmesan. And whisk until cheese is fully melted and sauce is thickened.
- Stir in pasta shells, parsley, steak, and bell peppers. Mix until everything is combined and coated.
- In conclusion, Remove from heat, serve with more red pepper flakes if desired, and enjoy!