Skip to content
- 2 pounds chicken drumsticks
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2-3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and blueberries to a bowl.
- Slice the mozzarella into ⅛ inch thick slices. Use a small star cookie cutter to cut out star shapes and add them to the bowl with the cherry tomatoes and blueberries.
- Pick the basil leaves off of the stems and tear them into small pieces. Add the torn basil to the bowl.
- Drizzle the balsamic vinegar and the extra virgin olive oil over the salad and season it with salt and pepper.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.