- 1 box Barilla farfalle pasta
- 1 jar alfredo sauce
- 4 cups 1/2-inch cubes butternut squash
- 8 fresh sage leaves, finely chopped
- Finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large pot bring 4 to 6 quarts of water to a rolling boil; add salt to taste, the farfalle, and the butternut squash; stir gently.
- Cook pasta and butternut squash 11 minutes; remove from heat and drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta cooking water; set aside and keep warm.
- In the same large pot warm the alfredo sauce on low, stirring frequently.
- Stir pasta, squash, and sage into the Creamy Alfredo sauce. If needed, stir in up to 1/2 cup reserved pasta cooking water to reach desired consistency; serve topped with Parmesan.