Serves: 1216 people
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1 egg, beaten (for egg wash)
- 2 sheets of pre-made pastry dough
- Caramel sauce
- Lollipop sticks
- Cinnamon sugar
As we all know, nothing is more American than apple pie. That's why you should indulge in several or more All American Apple Pie Pops. It's a twist on a classic you know and love, plus it's super fun and easy to make.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a floured surface, roll out pastry dough. Using a circle cutter, about the six of a silver dollar pancake, cut out 6 to 8 circles per pastry sheet. You can also use any other shape you’d like.
- Cut apple pie filling into small pieces, to make it more bite-sized and easier to fit on your circle.
- Place one pastry circle down on a lined baking sheet. Add caramel sauce to the middle and top with apple pie filling. Brush the outside with egg wash, add a lollipop stick and place another pastry circle on top. Using a fork, seal the edges very well. Continue until all pasty dough has been used.
- Brush the tops of the pie pops with egg wash and bake for 15 minutes, or until pies are golden brown. Remove from oven and while hot, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Allow to cool, serve All American Apple Pie Pops and enjoy!