- 2/3 cup chopped almonds
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened coconut flakes
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking sheet and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, add coconut flakes, chocolate chips, chopped almonds, and condensed milk. Mix until fully combined.
- Scoop dough onto a greased baking sheet. Gently mold into circles, lightly flattening the top.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, or until the coconut flakes start to turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!