- ½ cup Skinny Dipped Almonds Super Dark + Sea Salt
- 4 cups sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Duxbury Saltworks Sea Salt for sprinkling on top
- In a large bowl, mix sweetened coconut flakes, powdered sugar, sweetened condensed milk. And vanilla extracts until fully incorporated.
- Wrap the coconut mixture around one Skinny Dipped Almonds Super Dark + Sea Salt, shaping into a 1-inch ball. Repeat before all of the mixtures has been consumed, then transfer truffles to the fridge to set.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add chocolate chips and coconut oil. Cook in the microwave in 30-second intervals before the chocolate is fully melted.
- Dip truffles into the melted chocolate and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with Duxbury Sea Salt while the chocolate is still melted. Let the truffles harden then enjoy!