- 17 large strawberries
- 5 bananas
- 20 blackberries
- 11 skewers
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- Slice the strawberries in half.
- Cut each banana into 6 pieces.
- Spear a strawberry half, placing the cut side down and the pointed end towards the right, onto a skewer and move it down. Then spear a banana onto the skewer and move it down until it is on top of the strawberry. Spear another strawberry and then another banana.
- Then spear 4 blackberries on top. Place the skewer on the left side of your serving platter.
- Repeat this process 4 more times, placing each skewer to the right of the last skewer on the serving platter.
- Next, spear a strawberry followed by a banana. Repeat this pattern two more times. Top the skewer with a strawberry.
- Repeat this process 5 more times, placing each skewer to the right of the last skewer on the serving platter.