- 1 French loaf (350gr)
- 2 green apples
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 6 eggs
- 2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2. Peel the green apples and cut in 1cm cubs as well and add the bread. Add the brown sugar and cornstarch and stir well.
3. In another large bowl add the eggs, milk, cinnamon, vanilla and whisk it together.
4. Add the batter to the bread with apple mixture and mix gently with a rubber spatula.45 minutes
5. Add oil to a 30cm baking rectangular tin and put the mixture. Bake for 45 minutes at 180°C.
6. Before serving, sprinkle powder sugar and add a scoop of whipped cream.