In our continuing quest to find new and delicious ways to eat apple pie, we have found this: Apple Pie Casserole. It's so crazy easy and yummy. Give it a try!
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl add diced apples, butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- Pour apples into a greased casserole dish, spreading out evenly.
- Separate biscuit dough into 6 or 8 biscuits, depending on the size of your casserole dish, and place on top of apples. Brush with more melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Top with powdered sugar, serve Apple Pie Casserole, and enjoy!