Skip to content
- 1 can (13 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated flaky cinnamon rolls with buttercream icing
- 1 ⅓ cups more fruit apple pie filling (from 21-oz can), coarsely chopped
- Whip cream for garnish
- Chopped walnuts for garnish
- Sprinkle of freshly grated nutmeg for garnish
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. Set icing aside. Separate dough into 8 rolls. Press into and up sides of muffin cups.
- Spoon 2 generous tablespoons of pie filling into each dough-lined cup.
- Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown; cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Drizzle microwaved icing on cups, followed by the whipped cream, chopped walnuts, and nutmeg.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.