Skip to content
- 1 package refrigerated pie crust (2)
- 10 oz. apple pie filling
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ cup sugar
- Sparkling sugar
- Caramel topping for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Allow the crusts to warm a bit and dust your work surface with flour then slightly roll them out.
- In a food processor pulse the apple pie filling into smaller pieces.
- Spread the filling over the crust leaving about ⅛ “ uncovered at the edges. Then top with the other crust.
- Using a pizza cutter, slice into ½” strips then cut into fry sized lengths.
- In a bowl beat the egg until well blended, then using a pastry brush glaze the top with the egg mixture.
- In another small bowl mix together the sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg then sprinkle onto the glazed pie crust.
- Transfer to the baking sheet and bake for 15- 20 minutes until golden brown. Serve with caramel dipping sauce.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.