- 2 1/2 cups apple juice
- 3 packets unflavored gelatin powder
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup spiced rum
- Pre-made pie crust
- Whipped cream
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine apple juice and gelatin. Whisk and let stand for 1 minute as gelatin dissolves.
- Add brown sugar and cinnamon. Whisk to combine. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely. Add spiced rum and stir. Allow cooling, until it becomes slightly runny.
- While the filling cools, slightly roll out pie dough. Using a circle cookie cutter or a knife, cut out circles. Place pie crusts into tart tins or muffin tin. Bake for 25 minutes, or until pie crusts are golden brown.
- Remove crusts from the oven and allow to cool. Once cooled, fill pie crusts with JELL-O filling. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- When ready to serve, top Apple Pie JELL-O Shots with whipped cream and cinnamon. Enjoy!