- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Apple pie filling, store bought or homemade
- Vanilla frosting, store bought or homemade
- In a large bowl, add cake mix ingredients and pumpkin pie spice. Stir to combine. Bake in a cupcake tray per package directions. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Once cupcakes have cooled, use either a small circle cutter or a knife to cut a small circle from the center of each cupcake. Do not discard.
- Scoop apple pie filling into a piping bag or ziplock bag with a corner cut off.
- Pipe apple pie filling into the center of each cupcake. Top with the cupcake piece you cut out.
- Frost with vanilla frosting by either piping or spreading, whichever is easier.
- Serve Apple Pie Stuffed Cupcakes and enjoy!