Skip to content
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- ¼ cup, plus 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted, at room temperature
- 2 ½ cups flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon allspice or cloves
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 pouch Little Brainiac Organic Apple Pumpkin Cinnamon Fruit & Veggie Blend
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 ½ cup apple, peeled, and chopped (about 2 small apples)
- 1 cup sifted confectioner's sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
Make the streusel topping: Mix brown sugar, white sugar, and flour together with a fork. Stir in melted butter and mix until clumps form. Set aside.
Make the muffins: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin tin with liners.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs well. Add Little Brainiac Organic Apple Pumpkin Cinnamon Fruit & Veggie Blend, then whisk in sugar and pumpkin until combined.
- Add dry ingredients to the Little Brainiac Organic Apple Pumpkin Cinnamon Fruit & Veggie Blend mixture. Stir just until combined. Fold in apples. Do not overmix.
- Fill muffin tin with batter almost to the top. Sprinkle with streusel mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Let cool.
Make the glaze: In a bowl, whisk together sifted powdered sugar and enough milk to thin the glaze to your desired consistency for drizzling.
- Using a spoon, drizzle glaze on cooled muffins and let set.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.