Skip to content
- 8 fresh apricots
- 2 ½ cup of flour
- 2 ½ t.s. of baking powder
- 1 t.s. of salt
- 1 ½ cup of white sugar
- 1 ¼ of half and half (milk and heavy cream)
- 2 eggs
- 1/5 cup of plant oil
- Preheat the oven to 375° F (190° C) and cut the apricots in small pieces.
- In a medium bowl mix together sugar, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add half-and-half egg and oil and mix all when till the even batter.
- Cover the muffin cup with about ¾ tbs. of batter.
- Put ½ tbs. of apricots’ pieces in the muffin cup and cover them with batter to fill ¾ of the muffin.
- Place another ½ tbs. of apricots on the top.
- Bake till orange-gold crust about 25-30 min (depends on the size of a muffin cup)
*Make sure to have ripe apricots to have juicy, sweet muffins.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.