Have a Passion for Pasta? Then you're going to love this Asian Garlic Pasta. As you can imagine, it's garlicky, delicious, and honestly, perfect. Enjoy dinner!
- Whisk together all sauce ingredients and reserve at room temperature.
- Cook pasta per package directions until al dente. Drain and reserve at room temperature.
- Sauté all vegetables with garlic and oil. Cook until tender. Add half the sauce, reduce for 1 minute.
- Pour sauce over pasta and toss well.
- Next, sauté shrimp until almost cooked and deglaze with the rest of the sauce.
- Add pasta to shrimp in the pan and bring up the heat. Serve Asian Garlic Pasta with cilantro and sesame seeds. Enjoy!