Serves: 2-3 people
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- 1 box spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 squash, diced
- 1 pound shrimp, peel and deveined
- Sauce Ingredients:
- 6 teaspoons brown sugar
- 7 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 ounces soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons sambal
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
Have a Passion for Pasta? Then you're going to love this Asian Garlic Pasta. As you can imagine, it's garlicky, delicious, and honestly, perfect. Enjoy dinner!
- Whisk together all sauce ingredients and reserve at room temperature.
- Cook pasta per package directions until al dente. Drain and reserve at room temperature.
- Sauté all vegetables with garlic and oil. Cook until tender. Add half the sauce, reduce for 1 minute.
- Pour sauce over pasta and toss well.
- Next, sauté shrimp until almost cooked and deglaze with the rest of the sauce.
- Add pasta to shrimp in the pan and bring up the heat. Serve Asian Garlic Pasta with cilantro and sesame seeds. Enjoy!