Are you as obsessed with zoodles as we are? You know zoodles, the deliciously delicate treat you get when you perfectly spiralize a zucchini. You're going to want to add this Asian Shrimp Zoodle Bowl to your weekly menu. It's super tasty and incredibly easy to make, especially when you use your Veggie Bullet to get all the spiralizing, shredding, and slicing is done.
- Using your Veggie Bullet, quickly and easily spiralize the zucchinis with the spiralizer blade and then slice the carrots, bell pepper, and onion with the slicer blade.
- Heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add onions, bell pepper, and carrots. Cook until soft, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add minced garlic, scallions, and sesame oil. Stir to combine.
- Add shrimp and cook until shrimp is pink and cooked for about 4 to 5 minutes. Make sure to flip shrimp halfway through cooking. Once cooked, remove the pan from heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce, fish sauce, and lime juice to make the sauce.
- Add zoodles (spiralized zucchini) to cooked vegetables and shrimp. Add sauce and toss to combine.
- Serve Asian Shrimp Zoodle Bowl and enjoy!
Use code COOKING to get $25 off at VeggieBullet.com