Skip to content
- 1 slice wheat toast
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 watermelon radish, thinly sliced and halved
- 1 soft boiled egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon balck sesame seeds
- Edible flowers for garnish
- Toast bread to your liking and place sliced avocado over the toast.
- Squeeze lemon juice and sprinkle salt over the avocado.
- Add the sliced watermelon radish to the toast. Place the soft boiled egg in the center of the toast and slice in half. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with black sesame seeds and edible flowers then transfer to a plate and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.