- 1 lb ground pork sausage||1 lb ground pork sausage
- 1 tablespoon flour||1 tablespoon flour
- 1.5 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon butter||1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper and more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Cut the burger bun in half and set aside.
- In a bowl, mash the avocado with the help of a fork and drizzle the juice of a lemon on top.
- Mix and spread the avocado puree on the bun pieces.
- Top them with chopped spring onion, cherry tomatoes, and fresh arugula.
- Finish the avocado toast with balsamic vinegar.