- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 teaspoon Cooking Panda bacon cheddar spice
- 8 slices Colby jack cheese
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 avocado
Cook bacon in a skillet.
Mash an avocado.
Spread butter on each slice and top with Bacon Cheddar spice.
Add two bread slices butter side down to the same skillet.
Add Colby Jack cheese slices on both pieces of bread.
Once melted add bacon slices on one piece and avocado mix on others.
Combine slices once golden brown.
- In a large skillet cook bacon on medium heat until crispy. Set aside on paper towels to drain the excess grease and remove most of the bacon grease from the skillet.
- Cut an avocado, mash in a small bowl, and set aside.
- Spread softened butter on each slice of bread and sprinkle the Cooking Panda bacon cheddar spice on top.
- To the same skillet add the bread, butter side down then top each piece with two slices of cheese. Once the cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown add the bacon to one slice and the mashed avocado to the other.
- Combine pieces together, cut in half and enjoy.