Serves: 6 people
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- 1 package Oscar-Mayer Bacon
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package frozen tater tots
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. shredded colby cheese
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 2 leaves romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons pickle slices
- 1 tablespoon canned sliced jalapenos
- In a cast iron skillet over medium heat add bacon and cook until crispy. Remove bacon and keep the rendered fat in the skillet. Crumble the bacon and set aside.
- Add the ground beef to the same skillet, and cook until browned.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and cook tater tots as directed on the package. Leaving the oven on once taken out.
- Once taken out the oven top with the ground beef and crumbled bacon.
- Top with the shredded cheddar and colby jack cheese and place back in the oven to bake for an additional 5-10 minutes.
- In a bowl combine the mayonnaise,ketchup, mustard, relish, and mix. Then drizzle onto the tots.
- Top with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, sliced pickles, and jalapenos.