- 12 slices center cut bacon
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- Cook bacon until crispy. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix pancake mix, egg, and milk. Whisk until smooth. Gently pour pancake batter into a large ziplock bag and cut off one edge. This will make piping easier. You can also use a piping bag or squeeze bottle.
- Heat skillet or griddle over medium heat and grease with cooking spray or butter. Squeeze out batter into thick lines, making sure it’s about the length of your cooked bacon. Place one piece of bacon on each pancake, and cover with more batter.
- Cook the first side until edges start to bubble and brown, then flip. About 2 minutes per side.
- Serve alongside maple syrup and enjoy!