Serves: 2 people
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 - 2 packages bacon strips
- 1/2 cup ground mustard
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup honey
How good do these Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Strips look? We would like to eat them right now.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with parchment paper, set aside.
- Season chicken strips with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Wrap each chicken tender with a slice of bacon. Place wrapped chicken on baking tray.
- In a bowl, whisk together ground mustard, apple cider vinegar and honey. Spread on bacon-wrapped chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked and bacon is crispy.
- Serve with dipping sauce of choice and enjoy!