We love putting twists on classic dishes! We're sure you've had meatloaf and mashed potatoes, so you have to try these Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf Cupcakes! They are so, SO good!
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Wrap each slice of bacon inside a muffin tin. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, brown sugar, egg, Dijon mustard, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, and salt. Mix to combine.
- Separate your meat and roll it into 12 evenly sized balls and place each in the cupcake tin, with the bacon surrounding it. Bake for 1 hour.
- While the meatloaf cupcakes bake, boil potatoes until soft. Drain and add butter, cheddar cheese, milk, and salt. Mash until smooth. Scoop all the mashed potatoes into a piping bag or a large ziplock bag with the corner cut off.
- After an hour, remove the meatloaf from the oven and pipe the mashed potatoes on top of the cooked meatloaf cupcakes.
- Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees and bake the cupcakes with the mashed potatoes on them for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes. Serve Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf Cupcakes and enjoy!