- 1 ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- In a mixing bowl add the pizza sauce, paprika, minced garlic clove, dried oregano, sugar, salt and pepper to taste and lemon juice.
- Mix all of the sauce and in a baking pan lined with parchment paper add half of the homemade BBQ sauce.
- Add the chicken pieces in the pan and top the leftover sauce on top of the chicken.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake in already preheated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 30-35 minutes.
- Serve with freshly chopped parsley and mustard and BBQ sauce on the side if desired.