- ½ lb puff pastry
- 6 large eggs
- 1 leek, finely diced
- 3 oz. bacon, diced
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Slice the English muffins in half lengthwise. Place the bottom half of the rolls in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Top the rolls with scrambled eggs and bacon crumbles. Sprinkle shredded cheese on the top.
- In a small dish, combine melted butter, honey and Dijon mustard. Brush the mixture over the rolls and allow it to drip down the sides. Use the full amount.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and melted and the tops of the rolls are slightly brown.