- 4 bags Real Food From The Ground Up Sea Salt Cauliflower Tortilla Chips
- 4 large eggs
- 2 ½ cups mild or medium red salsa
- 1 15 oz can black beans, drained
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- ½ cup queso fresco cheese + extra for serving
- Coarse salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Cilantro, Jalapeno, Cherry Tomatoes and/or Lime wedges to serve
- Preheat oven to 400*F
- Place Real Food From The Ground Up Sea Salt Cauliflower Tortilla Chips in a bowl and mix with Red Salsa. Place in an oven safe Skillet
- Add Black Beans and Garlic on top of chips and add more Salsa if desired.
- Make little “wells” in beans Crack eggs into “wells”.
- Top with Queso Fresco Cheese and Bake until egg whites are set and yolks are still runny. About 15 minutes.
- Top with Cherry Tomatoes, Cilantro, Jalapenos, Lime Wedges and more Queso Fresco.