- 2 zucchinis, peeled and diced into thin slices
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Firstly, Arrange the zucchini slices on two baking trays lined with a piece of parchment paper
- Drizzle with some olive oil and sprinkle with salt and black pepper to taste, dried oregano and dried dill.
- Sprinkle on each piece of zucchini a little bit of grated parmesan cheese.
- Let the zucchini slices bake in an already preheated oven at 400 F or 190 C degrees for about 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown in color.
- Serve and enjoy.