- 2 zucchinis, diced into wedges
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried paprika
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Wash and cut the zucchinis into small wedges and place them on a large plate.
- In a bowl combine the flour, breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, paprika, and chili flakes and whisk until well incorporated.
- Dip each piece of zucchini in lightly whisked eggs and coat them with the flour, parmesan, and breadcrumbs mixture.
- Arrange the zucchini fries on a tray lined with parchment paper and bake them for about 15-20 minutes in an already preheated oven at 400 F or 190 C degrees.
- In conclusion, Let them cool slightly and serve.