Serves: 8 People
Cooking Time: 25-30 Minutes
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 4 oz. Greek Yoghurt
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- In a large mixing bowl add the flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, melted butter, walnuts, vanilla extract, Greek yogurt, and mashed bananas.
- Mix until soft dough forms and transfer it on a working surface dusted with flour.
- Shape the dough into a square and cut triangles.
- Arrange the triangles on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and brush them with a little bit of egg wash.
- Bake in already heated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 25-30 minutes.
- In a small bowl mix the honey, maple syrup, and powdered sugar with the fork and drizzle over the scones.