- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 packet instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 16 ounces Cool Whip or similar non-dairy whipped topping
- 60 vanilla wafers
- Add vanilla wafers to a food processor and pulse until crumbed. Add melted butter and sugar, pulse until combined. Press 2/3 of the mixture into the bottom of a 9x9 dish. Refrigerate to set.
- In a bowl, combine vanilla pudding mix with milk. Whisk until combined.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add condensed milk, vanilla extract, and vanilla pudding. Beat until combined. Fold in half of your Cool Whip, mixing gently until fully combined.
- Remove crust from the fridge. Over crust, layer half of the pudding mixture and half of the banana slices. Then layer once more with remaining vanilla wafer crumbs, remaining pudding mixture, and remaining banana slices. Finally, spread the remaining half of Cool Whip over the top.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until completely firm. Garnish with more sliced bananas if desired, serve Banana Cream Pie Lasagna and enjoy!