Our loves for poke cakes are never-ending! This is why we are obsessed with this Banana Poke Cake. Make it, serve it in cute little jars, and live your best life!
- Prepare yellow cake mix according to package directions. Bake in a greased, 9x13 pan. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix banana cream pudding and 4 cups of milk until thick. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Using chopsticks or the back of a wooden spatula, poke holes in the cooled cake. Pour pudding over the cake and use a spatula to smooth it out. You want to make sure the pudding gets in the holes.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Remove from fridge, frost with Cool Whip, and top with crushed vanilla wafers. Garnish with sliced bananas. Serve Banana Poke Cake and enjoy!