- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 Bag Sun Tropics Unsweetened Banana Chips, crushed
- 4-5 bananas, sliced, or as required
- 2 cups chilled milk
- 1 (3.4-ounce) box of instant banana cream pudding
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a hand mixer. Beat until the pudding begins to thicken.
- Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth.
- Add the cream cheese-condensed milk mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
- Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese & pudding mixture, in two parts, folding it gently with both additions.
- Transfer the prepared pudding and cream mixture to a piping bag for ease of piping it into individual cups. You could also use a spoon for a more “rustic” look as well.
- Line the bottom of a serving glass with 1-2 Tbs crushed Sun Tropics Unsweetened Banana Chips and 3-4 banana slices on top. Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas. Repeat the layers until you reach the rim of the glass. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream, Sun Tropics Unsweetened Banana Chips and sliced bananas.