- 6 oz vanilla wafers
- 1 bag Sun Tropics Unsweetened Banana Chips
- ½ cup melted butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 6 cups chocolate chip ice cream
- 5 bananas sliced
- 2 cups hot fudge topping
- 6 cups strawberry ice cream
- Whipped cream
- Maraschino cherries
- Put vanilla wafers and Sun Tropics Unsweetened Banana Chips in a food processor and pulse until finely ground.
- Add mixture to a bowl with melted butter and sugar. Mix until well combined.
- Press into a 13x9 baking dish. Spread chocolate chip ice cream in an even layer over the crust.
- Add banana slices in one layer on top of ice cream. Spread hot fudge topping over the bananas, cover the dish and freeze for about 30 minutes.
- Remove dish from freezer and spread strawberry ice cream on top. Cover and freeze for 4-5 hours.
- Remove dish from freezer and let sit for 10 minutes before slicing into squares. Top with whipped cream, sprinkles, and maraschino cherries and enjoy!