- 9 to 12 slider buns
- 3 cups chopped and fried chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder or other pepper you might like
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 red onions
- 1 1/2 cup Emmental cheese or any melting cheese of your choice
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Salt to taste
- Chop the chicken breast in small pieces and season with salt and black pepper to taste. Place them into a fry-pan already heated at high heat until golden on all sides. Reserve.
- Blend together the cooked chicken, barbecue sauce, paprika, chili powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Slice a whole loaf of slider buns lengthwise removing the top. Layer the mixture followed by the sliced red onions and then add the cheese, topped with chopped parsley.
- Replace the bun top and brush with melted butter. Bake for 20 minutes at 180° C to melt the cheese.