- 24 strips bacon, cooked until very crispy
- 1 cup nacho cheese
- 8- 10 slices Kraft singles
- 1 cup pulled bbq pork
- 2 green onions, sliced think
- 1 cup corn, cooked
- Cilantro for garnish
- BBQ sauce & or ranch dressing, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- On a large sheet pan break the strips of bacon into chip sized pieces.
- On top of the bacon layer on the nacho cheese, kraft singles and pork then bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and bubbly, about 5-7 minutes
- Once the cheese has melted top with the corn, green onion, cilantro and optional sauces. Enjoy immediately!
- Add more steps if need.