Oh, what's that? You were looking for the world's most perfect appetizer? Well, look no more! Because BBQ Bacon Chicken Ranch Wontons are here for you. So many delicious things in one.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix chicken, bacon, ranch, BBQ sauce, and cilantro. Stir until fully combined.
- Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray and place one wonton wrapper in each muffin holder.
- Carefully spoon the chicken mixture into wonton wrappers, evenly distributing. Cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 12 to 18 minutes, or until wonton wrappers are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and garnish with more chopped cilantro if desired. Serve and enjoy!