Serves: 12-14 people
Cooking Time: 1 hour
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 6 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Wonton wrappers
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Oh, what's that? You were looking for the world's most perfect appetizer? Well, look no more! Because BBQ Bacon Chicken Ranch Wontons are here for you. So many delicious things in one.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix chicken, bacon, ranch, BBQ sauce, and cilantro. Stir until fully combined.
- Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray and place one wonton wrapper in each muffin holder.
- Carefully spoon the chicken mixture into wonton wrappers, evenly distributing. Cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 12 to 18 minutes, or until wonton wrappers are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and garnish with more chopped cilantro if desired. Serve and enjoy!