- 2 cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 6 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Wonton wrappers
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix chicken, bacon, ranch, BBQ sauce, and cilantro. Stir until fully combined.
- Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray and place one wonton wrapper in each muffin holder.
- Carefully spoon the chicken mixture into wonton wrappers, evenly distributing. Cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 12 to 18 minutes, or until wonton wrappers are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and garnish with more chopped cilantro if desired. Serve and enjoy!