Now, this is one seriously epic bread boat--BBQ Chicken Bread Boat! Plus, you can add or subtract whatever you love or don't! Don't want red onions? Scrap 'em. Want some chopped peppers? Add 'em! It's all up to you.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine BBQ sauce, shredded chicken and 2 cups mozzarella cheese. Mix.
- Cut the top off the bread loaf and hollow out the inside. Be careful not to remove too much of the inside, as want it to be sturdy.
- Evenly spread chicken mixture inside the bread boat. Top with sliced red onions, cheddar cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the loaf is golden and the cheese is melted. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.