- 1 cup BBQ sauce of choice
- 3 cups shredded chicken, cooked
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 large bread loaf
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Cilantro, for garnish (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine BBQ sauce, shredded chicken and 2 cups mozzarella cheese. Mix.
- Cut the top off the bread loaf and hollow out the inside. Be careful not to remove too much of the inside, as want it to be sturdy.
- Evenly spread chicken mixture inside the bread boat. Top with sliced red onions, cheddar cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the loaf is golden and the cheese is melted. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.