- 3 lbs chuck roast (beef)
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 6 garlic cloves, sliced
- 4 Tablespoon unsalted butter, sliced
- 2 Tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/2 light brown sugar
- 1 cup ketchup
- Cut the meat into small pieces.
- Slice garlic and onion. Slice butter.
- Add meat in slow cooker. Season with salt, pepper and paprika, light brown sugar, ketchup, stir. Add onions and garlic, butter and bay leaves to slow cooker.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours, or on high 4-5 hours, until meat is tender.
- Remove meat from slow cooker and add to a baking dish.
- Broil at 450 F until meat is crispy.